Opportunities for researchers and students from the Ukraine
We have some short-term funding available for research internships for researchers at all levels
We have some short-term funding available for research internships for Ukrainian researchers (Postdocs, PhDs, technician) with background in the research areas of the Max Planck Institute for Biology or the Friedrich Miescher Laboratory (FML) who would like to continue their research in Germany.
We also offer research internships for undergraduate students in biology, biochemistry or related subjects.
- Protein Evolution – The basic Building blocks of life
- Microbiome Science
- Integrative Evolutionary Biology
- Algal Development and Evolution
- Molecular Biology – Adaption to changes
- Pathogen Evolution
- Ciliate genomics and molecular biology
- Structural Biochemistry of meiosis
- Evolutionary Genomics of Complex Traits
- Molecular mechanisms of adaptations and speciation
- Molecular basis and evolution of complex traits
- Who you would like to work with/Which area you are interested in?
- Where you currently are (Are you already in Germany?)
- Students: Proof of current registration /transcript (if available)